|Outsourcing your web site maintenance and updates can enable you to focus your company’s time and resources on revenue generating opportunities without the headache of trying to do it yourself.
- Do you want your web site updated professionally and look always professional?
- Are you too busy to maintain your web site?
- Do you want to save time and focus on your business?
1. On Hourly Bases:
If you think that you will not make many changes to your website regularly, we can provide maintenance services on an hourly basis. ($75 per hr., 1 hour Minimum charge. Billed in 15 Minute increments after the first hour.)
2. Web Site Maintenance Package:
If you think that you will be making regular changes to your website over time, you can save money by purchasing a website maintenance contract.
Web site maintenance Package includes following services
- Priority service, shorter Turn Around (1-2 Business Days)
- Update, correct or create new HTML web pages as requested
- Image scanning, optimization and adding images to web sites
- Verify all links
- Does not include layout changes, Flash animation, database and ASP, PHP, CF, etc. programming work.
Web Site Maintenance Packages
|Small Business Web Site Maintenance Package
||3 Hour web site maintenance per month
|Medium Size Business Web Site Maintenance Service
||5 hours web site Maintenance per month
|Corporate Maintenance Package
||10 hours web site maintenance per month
|Corporate Advanced Maintenance Package
||20 hours web site maintenance per month
Almost every business has a busy time and a slower time. You might need more edits and changes done on your site some months (for special events, marketing, etc.) than others. We will bank any unused hours from your maintenance package into the next month up to 3 months. For Example: If you have a small business web maintenance package and only use 2 hour in the 1st. month, and then 2 hours in the 2nd. month, you can bank unused hours and transfer total 2 hours to 3rd. month.
Change/revision requests must be sent by email.
If you have any questions please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-712-1739 for a free consultation.