Rosch Web Solutions is focused on delivering effective Web-based sites and solutions that deliver a positive impact. Your Web site is one of the most important communication vehicles for your business. A properly designed internet presence can effectively promote your brand message and deliver a compelling user experience. Rosch Web Solutions’ customized approach to web design and development combines state-of-the-art technology skills, solutions and a personal client focus for your website success. As Rosch Web Solutions works on your web site, Rosch Web Solutions will stay focused on your goal and objectives and work to design a site that fulfills both your needs and your targeted audiences needs – because the success of your site will be directly related to how well it engages your targeted audience. You’ll have an opportunity to review my work while in progress, request changes, and approve it.
Rosch Web Solutions professional’s website design services are not only intended to be visually pleasing but roschweb.com web design service also includes full meta tags, robot commands and search engine submission and browser compatibility services. When Rosch Web Solutions provides you with your free custom website design quote you will see that along with over viewing your specific website design goals for your website project, Rosch Web Solutions will also include a list of services within the quote that you may not have realized you needed, but is important to the success of your website. Each quote Rosch Web Solutions provides for web design service will include the following:
- Basic keyword optimization with meta-tag building for Search Engine Optimization (Meta Tags Title, Description, Keywords & Robots Files etc for behind html code).
- Optimization of the images to find the fine line between quality and load time on average users Internet connection.
- Cross Browser testing of site pages (Your site will be compatible with several browsers such as Microsoft Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera, etc).
- Hand Submissions to Search Engines Google, MSN & Yahoo and a free auto submission to 40 Search engines and directories for you: Aeiwi, AlltheWeb, Jayde, Claymont, DinoSearch, Entire Web, Visum, ExactSeek, FindInfo, GigaBlast, SuperSnooper, HotBot, ItLoox, MaxPromo, MaxPromo, Mirago, Noago, Northern_Light, OnSeek, National Directory, Pinak, Rex, Sawaal, Scrub The Web, SearchEngine, Search_It, SearchORama, Search UK, Search_Warp, SitesOnDisplay, Spider, Subjex, Surf Gopher, Try America, Voila, WalHello, WebSquash, Web Search, WiseNut, Yeehaa
- Alt text – DBS uses descriptive short sentences in your alt tags of images (in the code). If it’s a picture of a rose, and you’re a florist Rosch Web Solutions would have “Buy a Red Rose at Florist Name” this is called keyword enhancing and is improving the density percentage of your keywords on your homepage.
- Keywords in the url – Using keywords in the url does have an effect for the search engine algorithms. However Rosch Web Solutions can use keywords in the filename. For example if the page is about ford auto parts, then Rosch Web Solutions can name your page “http://www.sitename.com/ford-auto-parts.html” this helps with the search engine listings too.
What does this mean to you? This means when you use Rosch Web Solutions’ website design services your website will be:
- A Website that conveys the appropriate image to your customers.
- A Website with a layout that is pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate.
- A Website that is viewable and compatible with different web browsers that your visitors may use.
- A Website that has been submitted to the search engines for indexing.
- A Website that is coded so that the search engines can easily understand your market and crawl your website code.